BENEFITS OF GROUP TOURS OVER SOLO TOURS.
GROUP TOURS are tours comprising of people travelling together with similar interests in the services provided. Group tours are organized in groups of 6 or more and they are guided by experienced tour guides. group tours can be small or big depending on the space available.
SOLO TOURS are tours on which an individual decides to travel and explore alone.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BENEFITS OF GROUP TOURS OVER SOLO TOURS;
- With group tours, a person gets to know new people while on solo tours, a person is all alone .
- Group tours, there is a guarantee for safety in foreign countries which is provided by the members of the group unlike the solo tours which are risky in foreign countries.
- With Small groups, you will not be worried about itinerary making because your tour and travel agent will do that for you unlike the solo tours where one has to individually make the itinerary.
- For group tours, there is sharing of memories through interaction with all the members of the group unlike the solo tours where you all alone and have no one to talk to.
- In group tours, there is saving of money as costs of all members of the group are calculated and paid at once by the tour operator with a discount unlike the solo tours where the bills are paid with no discount.
- Group tours are fun and exciting because its a group of people with similar interests unlike the solo tours where a visitor is on his own
With inspire africa we arrange small group tours every year, if you are interested in joining check this link for available schedules https://groups.inspiresafaris.com
If your desired dates are unavailable just talk to the team over chat on http://inspiresafaris.com