This includes, Bike riding inside and outside the Game Park for 7Km.
- Itinerary steps:You will be picked up from your Hotel in Kampala for your 2 days Lake Mburo safari and our tour guide will transfer you to western Uganda in Lake Mburo National Park. En route to the Park, you will have a stop over at Mpambire drum village and at the Equator at Kayabwe where water experiments will be done to prove to you that you are in both atmospheres (Southern and Northern Hemisphere).
Proceed and have a lunch stopover in Masaka town and then later drive towards the Park. Upon entering the park through Nshara Gate, a game drive enroute will be a rewarding activity which will enable you to encounter many of the Parks’ flora and fauna with most wildlife grazing side by side with the Ankole domestic Cattle.
You will then go for a 2 hours boat ride on Lake Mburo in the evening which will get you quite close to Crocodiles and Hippos. Dinner and overnight stay at Mihingo Lodge/Mantana luxury tented for Luxury or Arcadia cottages for mid range or Rwonyo campsite for Budget.
- Meals included: lunch, dinner
- Accommodation included: Eagle nest
- Itinerary steps:Early morning, you will go for game drive and search for early risers and all other animals that you missed out in the previous game drive. Return to the Lodge for refreshments, Lunch and in the after noon, transfer back to Kampala with Lunch en-route. You will reach Entebbe or Kampala in the evening in time for dinner and overnight stay at your Hotel.
This 2 days Lake Mburo safari package is very affordable and best suited for individuals and families looking for a weekend gateway!
- Meals included: breakfast, lunch
- Accommodation not included.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons