A day trip to Jinja gives you a fix of adventure and sightseeing without requiring a large time investment. This efficient itinerary packs in Sezibwa Falls, Mabira Forest, Owen Falls Dam, and more, plus a tour of Jinja and a chance to see the source of the Nile. This tour is thoughtfully put together and includes all transportation, a river boat cruise, lunch, and entrance fees. Jinja day trip from Kampala Planned day trip makes the most of your time Guide provides insight into the sights as you pass All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off.
Both your guide and driver will pick you up by 6:00 am so that by 6:30 you are on your way to Jinja. You will make your way through Mabira forest on the way to Jinja, making your next stop your briefing point before you head out for your White water Rafting experience on the River Nile. For this experience, you need to bring / have some lotion, towel and clothes to change in after Rafting. From the White Water raft adventure, you will have something to drink and head for Kampala.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons