Overview of the 10 Days Uganda Gorillas Chimps Safari, Africa Primates safari
10 Days Uganda Gorillas Safari. This 10 days Uganda Gorillas safari, Chimpanzee trekking & wildlife safari offers Gorilla trekking, Chimpanzees tracking and wild life game drives coupled with amazing game scenery- the highlight of an African safari in Uganda. Gorilla trekking safaris in Uganda Africa are carried out in Bwindi Impenetrable and Mgahinga Gorilla National Parks. Uganda has an increased number of Gorillas to a tune of 400 Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi and more than ten (10) in Mgahinga thus possessing close to a half of the world population of these Species. All tourists that have an African gorilla trekking safari in Uganda have wished to have it again and again. Tracking gorillas can take from 2 – 8 hours depending on how far the gorillas are feeding or resting from. Once tracked, you are allowed to stay with these beautiful apes for only 1hr but every tourist that has trekked these gorillas has intimated that it is a worthwhile trek! Besides, gorilla trekking, the safari features wild game viewing including the Big five of land animals namely; lions, elephants, Rhinos, Buffaloes and Leopard. The chimpanzee trekking experience in Kibale forest is also incorporated.
Day 1: Day 1 of the10 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Chimps trekking & wildlife safari:
Day 2: Undertake game viewing / game drive in Murchison Falls National Park & afternoon launch cruise along the Nile River
Day 3: Transfer from Murchison Falls to Fort Portal Area (Kibale National Park)
Day 4: Undertake Chimpanzee Tracking Safari in Kibale Forest National Park & transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 5: Do wildlife tour / game drive / game viewing in Queen Elizabeth National Park & afternoon Kazinga Channel Boat Cruise
Day 6: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 7: Do gorilla trekking and relax at the lodge
Day 8: Transfer from Bwindi to Lake Bunyonyi & have a whole day recreational encounter at the lake of a thousand Islands
Day 9: Transfer from Lake Bunyonyi to Lake Mburo National Park and do an afternoon boat cruise on Lake Mburo
Day 10: Do a morning game walk in Lake Mburo National Park and transfer to Kampala
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Entebbe International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM or Before Travel Date.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
- Explore Queen Elizabeth National Game Park on a 10 days tour.
- Explore Mountain Gorillas in their Natural Habitats.
- Enjoy Chimpazee tracking Experience in Kibale Planet of Apes.
- Observe local flora and fauna like elephants, lions, and crocodiles
- No need to plan anything, this is an all-inclusive package
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this private tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.