Overview of the 7 Days Culture Safari in Uganda with Gorilla trekking
The 7 Days Culture Safari in Uganda with Gorilla trekking commences in Kampala and can end in Kigali or Kampala depending on the traveller’s preference. The 7 days of Culture feature a blend of wildlife and gorillas. The safari involves a game walking safari in Lake Mburo National Park where the travellers can explore the Rothschild Giraffes, the Impala, Burchell’s Zebra, the Topi, the elands among others, whole day experience with the Banyankole community exploring the Ankole long horned cattle and its practices, the crop growing and extensive Banana plantations, the 1520AD eclipse monument and Erijukiro museum tour at Igongo Cultural center, the gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National park, the coffee tour including coffee roasting on the shores of Lake Mutanda and eventually the Batwa heritage trail exploration in Mgahinga Gorilla National Park.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Entebbe International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM or Before Travel Date.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
- Explore Lake Mburo Park by Foot in nature Walk
- Observe local flora and fauna like elephants, lions, and crocodiles
- No need to plan anything, this is an all-inclusive package
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this private tour
- Enjoy Gorilla Tracking Activity in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- Learn More of Uganda’s Culture in Batwa Community.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.