The 9 Days Rwenzori Mountain Climbing Trip in Uganda is a full package mountaineering adventure tour, hiking to all the thrilling peaks of the Rwenzoris. The Rwenzori Mountains, previously called the Rwenzori Range and sometimes the Mountains of the Moon, is the tallest mountain range in Africa located on the border between Uganda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo, with heights of up to 5,109 m (16,761 ft) at 0°23′09″N29°52′18″ECoordinates: 0°23′09″N29°52′18″E. The highest Rwenzori are permanently snow-capped, and they, along with Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya are the only such in Equatorial Africa. The tour will take you to explore the Rwenzori Mountains and it will take 9 days to hike up to the top of the mountains following the central Circuit without Margarita peak.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Entebbe International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM or Before Travel Date.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
- Explore Rwenzori Mountain the Tallest range in Africa.
- Observe local flora and fauna as you Ascend and Descend this beautiful Nature.
- No need to plan anything, this is an all-inclusive package
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this private tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessibleDress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.