Queen Elizabeth national park is the second largest national park in Uganda and a renowned
UNESCO heritage site with remarkable biodiversity. The flora and fauna in this park is inspiring and it boasts an amazing ecosystem. A game drive in Queen Elizabeth Safari Park is a true discovery and a launch cruise on the world famous Kazinga channel is incomparable. This
2 days safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park grants you a real opportunity to explore its vastness and all its delights.
- Itinerary steps: Have breakfast and drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Accessing the park from Kampala is either on tarmac through Mbarara (420 kms) or Fort Portal via Kasese (410kms). The park is 5 to 6 hours from Kampala on tarmac road via Mbarara.Following Mbarara highway, you will have a stopover at the equator for photography and lunch in Mbarara municipality. Continue with the journey to Queen Elizabeth National Park arriving in the afternoon and embark on an afternoon / evening Boat cruise on Kazinga Channel. This however, will require earl morning departure from Kampala.
The game Boat cruise will enable you to see wildlife in its natural setting for example buffalo, elephants and other animals that dwell in the grassland thickets of the Northern Kazinga close to Mweya. The most accessible spot for lions is in the eastern part of Kasenyi plains and the Kasese road where they prey on the big inhabitants of Uganda Kobs. Board Game Cruise in the park, Enjoying Uganda wildlife i.e elephants, antelopes, lions, cape buffaloes, 1000’s of hippos etc
- Meals included: lunch, dinner
- Accommodation included: Engiri Safari lodge
- Itinerary steps: You will have breakfast and embark on a morning game drive in the Kasenyi sector where you will encounter lots of both small and big game and With the superb memories of the past day, Then check out of the lodge, you could choose to have a primate walk in the Park or not. Enjoy your lunch still along the way, also have a stopover at Mpambire drum Centre where you will see how drums are made by the locals and also be in position to buy some souvenirs, proceed to Kampala, where you will be dropped off at your hotel in the evening.
- Meals included: breakfast, lunch
- Accommodation not included
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons