2 Days Sipi Falls & Jinja tour adventure takes you East of the country uganda through Mukono,Jinja,Mbale & Kapchorwa towns of Uganda. Jinja will welcome us to the Source of the Nile while the Sipi Falls comprises of 3 water falls all near and in view of Mountain Elgon near the western side of Kenya. The area around sipi offers a breath taking moment with cool environment mostly with fresh airs coming down from Mountain Elgon. It can be a great place to visit and relax after hiking around the 3 water falls.
Day 1: Transfer From Kampala To Sipi Falls
Day 2: 2 Water Falls Hikes and Exploration.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Entebbe International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM or Before Travel Date.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
- Explore Sipi Falls on this 2 Days Safari
- Observe local flora and fauna as you hike to 3 water Falls
- No need to plan anything, this is an all-inclusive package
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this private tour
- Explore how Arabic Coffee is grown and Processed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.