2 Days Safari to Lake Mburo National Park
Overview of our Lake Mburo Wildlife Park
Glimpsing Uganda’s famous wildlife can be tricky for time-limited travelers in the capital. Optimize your time on 2-day tour to Lake Mburo National Park, with round-trip transportation from your Kampala hotel ensuring seamless transfer. Look out for crocodiles, hippos, and leopards as you explore by game drive and boat ride, and avoid hidden costs with meals, accommodation, and entry fees included as per itinerary
Check our Reviews on TripAdvisor Viator Product Review
Day 1: Lake Mburo National Park
Day 2: Game Drive and Transfer to Kampala
- Explore Lake Mburo National Game Park on a 3-day tour
- Observe local flora and fauna like giraffes, lions, Buffaloes, Hippos, Impalas, Zebras and crocodiles
- No need to plan anything, this is an all-inclusive package
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this private tour
You will be picked up from your Hotel in Kampala for your 2 days Lake Mburo safari and our tour guide will transfer you to western Uganda in Lake Mburo National Park. En route to the Park, you will have a stop over at Mpambire drum village and at the Equator at Kayabwe where water experiments will be done to prove to you that you are in both atmospheres (Southern and Northern Hemisphere). Proceed and have a lunch stopover in Masaka town and then later drive towards the Park. Upon entering the park through Nshara Gate, a game drive enroute will be a rewarding activity which will enable you to encounter many of the Parks’ flora and fauna with most wildlife grazing side by side with the Ankole domestic Cattle. You will then go for a 2 hours boat ride on Lake Mburo in the evening which will get you quite close to Crocodiles and Hippos. Dinner and overnight stay at Mihingo Lodge/Mantana luxury tented for Luxury or Arcadia cottages for mid range or Rwonyo campsite for Budget.
Early morning, you will go for game drive and search for early risers and all other animals that you missed out in the previous game drive. Return to the Lodge for refreshments, Lunch and in the after noon, transfer back to Kampala with Lunch en-route. You will reach Entebbe or Kampala in the evening in time for dinner and overnight stay at your Hotel. This 2 days Lake Mburo safari package is very affordable and best suited for individuals and families looking for a weekend gateway!
- Park Fees (for Non-Residents).
- Gorilla trekking permit in Bwindi.
- Chimp tracking permit in Kibale Park
- Game drive as mentioned in the itinerary.
- A professional driver/guide.
- 4x4 Land Cruiser or Safari Van.
- All Taxes and VAT.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Drinking water while on safari (2 liters per person per day).
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.).
- Government imposed an increase of Taxes, Gorilla trekking permits, Chimp tracking permits and or Park Fees.
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Find a route from your location
Check Availability Now
Last Minute Deals
Check Availability Now