2 Days Safari to Murchison Falls National Park
Enjoy a wonderful safari to Uganda’s largest game park the Murchison Falls and see the most powerful falls in the world. Experience four of the Big Five: lions, elephants, leopards, and Cape buffalos, and a boat trip on the Nile. Rhino sanctuary option available. BBC Brasil
Day 1: Arrival and Transfer To Murchison Falls
Day 2: Game Drive and Transfer To Kampala/Entebbe
- Explore Murchison Falls National Game Park on a 2-day tour
- Observe local flora and fauna like giraffes, lions, Buffaloes, Hippos, Impalas, Zebras and crocodiles
- No need to plan anything, this is an all-inclusive package
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this private tour
On Day 2, enjoy a sunrise game drive and take the ferry crossing to the southern sector of the park. Guests selecting the 3-day/2-night option can sleep in and enjoy an all-morning game drive, break for lunch, and rest or enjoy an evening game drive on Day 2. Depart for Kampala and enjoy a taste of local staple delicacies for lunch en route back to Kampala. Enjoy a scenic relaxing drive back to Kampala and stop at local roadside markets to taste seasonal fruit and chat with local vendors. Arrive back in Kampala or Entebbe in the late afternoon.
- Park Fees (for Non-Residents).
- Gorilla trekking permit in Bwindi.
- Chimp tracking permit in Kibale Park
- Game drive as mentioned in the itinerary.
- A professional driver/guide.
- 4x4 Land Cruiser or Safari Van.
- All Taxes and VAT.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Drinking water while on safari (2 liters per person per day).
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.).
- Government imposed an increase of Taxes, Gorilla trekking permits, Chimp tracking permits and or Park Fees.
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.