3 Days Kidepo Valley Wildlife Safari
This luxury 3 days Kidepo Valley Wildlife safari will let you have a glimpse of one of finest Uganda’s national park. Kidepo Valley National Park harbors a lot of wildlife that can’t be found elsewhere in Uganda making it one of the best places for wildlife viewing in the country. This national park is still virgin and has a lot to offer to tourists. See itinerary below; BBC
Day 1: Arrival and Transfer To Kidepo Valley
Day 2: Game Drive and Wildlife Culture
Day 3: Morning Game Drive & Transfer To Entebbe
- Explore Kidepo Valley Game Park on a 3-day tour
- Observe local flora and fauna like elephants, lions, and crocodiles
- No need to plan anything, this is an all-inclusive package
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this private tour
Upon your arrival at Entebbe International Airport, you will be welcomed by a company representative as you both wait for another flight to connect to Kidepo Valley National Park which usually takes a maximum of 3 hours. Upon landing, you will be picked from the airstrip and dropped to Apoka lodge using a 4×4 safari vehicle so that you relax and prepare for the evening game drive. Towards evening we shall head for a brief game drive and return to our safari lodge as we organize for a much broader game drive the following day. Overnight at Apoka Lodge (FB).
After an early morning breakfast, we set off for a 2 to 3 hours morning game drive to Kidepo Valley National Park as we search for lions, the extinct cheetahs and leopards. After the morning game drive, we shall return to the safari lodge for another breakfast then relax at the pool after as we wait for the afternoon activity. In the afternoon, we briefly visit the Karamojong for a cultural trail and have another evening game drive that is packed with lots of wildlife. Overnight at Apoka Lodge (FB)
Morning Game drive and return to the lodge for breakfast and lunch. You will be transferred to the Airstrip and you proceed to Entebbe by flight. Our driver will transfer you to Papyrus Guesthouse for day room – use then after transfer you to Entebbe International Airport for your onward flight. Basing on the distance between Kampala and Kidepo Valley National Park, the best and quickest way to reach this safari park it through the flying option unless you are comfortable with spending over 10 hours on road. If you wish to use a 4×4 safari vehicle to Kidepo then you have to communicate to us in advance.
- Park Fees (for Non-Residents).
- Game drive as mentioned in the itinerary.
- A professional driver/guide.
- 4x4 Land Cruiser or Safari Van.
- All Taxes and VAT.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Drinking water while on safari (2 liters per person per day).
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.).
- Government imposed an increase of Taxes, Gorilla trekking permits, Chimp tracking permits and or Park Fees.
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.