- This event has passed.
7 Days Chimps, Gorillas and Wildlife Experience
Join us on this Amazing Small Group of only 8 Guests Maximum and explore Uganda at the greatest Low price ever on market, Our package is scheduled and you can qualify for discount if your 2 or more, You can live chat us for more details otherwise we have limited spaces.
This 7 day Uganda Safari strikes a perfect balance between wildlife and nature. The wildlife safari and chimpanzee trekking takes you to Kibale National Park for chimpanzee habituation experience, then to Queen Elizabeth National Park, Uganda’s second largest park with plenty of wildlife, birds and primates. It also takes you to the misty Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, which is home to more than half the population of Mountain Gorillas. Later to Lake Bunyonyi for some relaxation, which is said to be one of the most beautiful lakes in Uganda. En route Entebbe, you will visit Lake Mburo. Lake Mburo National Park is known for wildlife viewing, bird watching, boat ride and guided nature walk.
Day 1: Transfer from Entebbe to Kibale National park
Day 2: Chimpanzee tracking and transfer to Queen Elizabeth
Day 3: Morning Game Drive and evening Boat cruise in Queen Elizabeth and Kazinga Channel
Day 4: Transfer to Bwindi through Ishasha Sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 5: Do participate in Gorilla tracking Experience and transfer to Bunyonyi
Day 6: Transfer to Lake Mburo national Park for evening Boat cruise
Day 7: Do Morning Nature Walk in Mburo and Transfer back to Entebbe.
- Park Fees (for Non-Residents).
- Gorilla trekking permit in Bwindi.
- Chimp tracking permit in Kalinzu.
- Game drive as mentioned in the itinerary.
- A professional driver/guide.
- 4×4 Land Cruiser or Safari Van.
- All Taxes and VAT.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Drinking water while on safari (2 liters per person per day).
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.).
- Government imposed an increase of Taxes, Gorilla trekking permits, Chimp tracking permits and or Park Fees.
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.