Why book your gorilla trek with Brilliant?
- We've done the treks ourselves many timesIt has been many years since we first hiked our way through the Ugandan forests in search for the gorillas, but we've been back many times since and still return every year.
- We help hundreds of travellers explore Uganda every yearOur team has decades of experience working in Uganda and East Africa more generally. This depth of experience means not only can we answer all of your questions, we also know the questions you might not think to ask!
- There's more than one way to explore UgandaEveryone is different and it's important that your experience matches your personality, interests, and travel preferences. There are so many ways to explore Uganda, and we love to get creative when designing itineraries. Our job is to find an adventure that matches your dreams, budget, and appetite for adventure.
- We work with a small number of carefully selected local partnersA big part of what we do is search for the very best local partners across the country. This means we can match your requirements to a network of ground handlers that are right for you. Plus, because we work directly with trusted partners in Uganda, your money goes to the local community.
- We're committed to sustainabilityPart of what makes Uganda so enthralling is its bio-diversity and natural beauty. Brilliant's values are rooted in sustainability and driving positive effects from tourism, whilst doing all we can to mitigate against any negative externalities we create. BBC
- Inspire Afican Safaris offers many different tour packages such as Gorilla & Chimpanzee Tracking,Nature walks, wildlife safaris, hiking safaris
best place to see lions in uganda buffalo safari chimpanzee tracking elephant safaris gorilla safaris gorilla tracking kampala city tour Murchison Falls Boat Cruise Rhino Safaris safari for golden monkeys safari for the big five safaris to murchison falls safaris to uganda safaris to Uganda.visit Queen Elizabeth National Park safari to kidepo national park safari to murchison falls safari to murchison falls national park safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park safari to uganda savanna elephants in uganda Small group tours top things to see when you visit uganda uganda safaris visit bqueen elizabeth national park visit bwindi impenetrable national park visit bwindi imprenetrable visit bwindi imprenetrable national park visit griffin falls visit Kasubi tombs visit kazinga channel visit kibale national park visit kidepo national park visit murchison falls national park visit Queen Elizabeth national park visit Sipi Falls visit the Nile visit the pearl of Africa visit the Rwenzori mountains visit the source of the nile visit to uganda visit uganda where are giraffes common in uganda where are lions found in uganda where are rhinoes found in Uganda why you should visit uganda